Dr. Ulrich G. Randoll
Dr. Randoll– inventor of Matrix Rhythm Therapy – has published numerous scientific papers. This standard work “The Matrix-Concept” specifies the scientific and historical principles based on the Matrix Rhythm Therapy and includes many case studies. It can be ordered in English or German.
The following list contains texts and papers from different sources available for download.
- In the Journal of S-VYASA Yoga University: In this discussion physicians Dr. Garner and Dr. Randoll explain how the principles of Yoga and
Matrix Rhythm Therapy are used to treat patients at the Clinic in Bad Grießbach, Germany (PDF, 419 kB)
- Efficacy of MaRhyThe in degenerative, post-traumatic conditions of the knee (PDF, 31 kB)
- Role of MaRhyThe in the treatment of non-traumatic restricted movements of shoulder (PDF, 34 kB)
- Vibrations and their indication in sports injuries (PDF, 244 kB)
- Coherent rhythms in biological systems as a basis for the Matrix-Rhythm-Therapy (PDF, 296 kB)
- Preoperative and postoperative Matrix-Rhythm Therapy to optimize hip surgery (PDF, 294 kB)
- Matrix-Rhythm-Therapy in the perioperative application to knee surgery (PDF, 262 kB)
- A model of macro-scale deformation and micro-vibration in skeletal muscle tissue (PDF, 716 kB)
- Poster – Theory and clinical approaches to chronic back pain by synchronism & entrainment(PDF, 984 kB)
- Morphological adaptation of vital human cells to different pH-values (PDF, 373 kB)
- Abstract – Quality management (PDF, 896 kB)
- Recommendation of Dr. Emoto (PDF, 40 kB)